If you like eating curry, there is a huge chance you’ve heard about turmeric. In many parts of the world, turmeric is a popular spice and for some, it is used to prepare “golden milk.” You may have also seen this in health food stores in which they appear in bags that contain yellow orange powder. While turmeric is recognized in several places, not everyone knows about its effects when combined with honey.
Turmeric and honey when mixed together becomes a priceless remedy that only Mother Nature can give.
The Golden Honey
Combining turmeric and honey gives you the mixture known as the “golden honey.” It is a natural remedy that can provide the following benefits:
- Destroys bacteria that cause disease
- Promotes protection
- No negative side effects on the gut flora
- Improves digestion
- Increases activity of good bacteria in the intestines
Instead of going to the pharmacy to buy synthetic antibiotics and medicine for a condition, why not just try this combination? Here’s how you can make the golden honey mixture. First, the ingredients:
- 3.5 ounces or 100 grams of honey (must be raw and organic)
- One tablespoon of turmeric powder
Once you have the two ingredients above, here are the things you need to do:
1. Have a glass container ready.
2. Place turmeric in the glass and add the raw honey.
3. Mix the two ingredients really well and then you can enjoy it to get rid of various diseases.
To take the golden honey mixture, here’s how to consume it based on your condition. For instance, if you have cold or flu, do the following on the first onset of the symptoms:
1. First Day: ½ teaspoon every hour until 6PM.
2. Day 2: ½ teaspoon every two hours until the same time.
3. Day 3: ½ teaspoon every eight hours.
You should not spit the mixture or take anything before it is completely dissolved in your mouth. If you are trying to get rid of a cold, you will find that it will eventually go away after three days, sometimes even shorter than that. Many people have actually used turmeric and honey combination without other drugs and they have been able to prevent and eliminate cold with this mix.
While the golden honey mixture is safe for everyone, you should still consult your doctor before you try it, especially if you are taking any type of medication. Additionally, if you have gallbladder disease, you should not consume turmeric or you could end up suffering from muscle contractions in the mentioned organ.