You may have been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It can give you energy and can have a huge impact on your mood.
Eating breakfast surely has a lot of benefits, but what it lacks is its ability to cure cancer. Unless you eat foods and take supplements every day that are said to have the powers to defeat the deadly disease, there’s no evidence that simply eating breakfast can help you stay away from the disease. But you don’t have to look further because there’s one type of eating that is said to cure cancer, especially if you do it regularly.
Oral Sex vs Deadly Diseases
New discovery by researchers from the State University of New York claims that eating your girl’s private parts can provide a ton of health benefits, including curing prostate cancer and heart disease. The shocking possibility of cunnilingus curing and preventing these two deadly diseases is welcomed warmly by people who are sexually active. But how does this sexual act cure cancer? Here are some points that the research looked into and discovered:
1. Cunnilingus multiplies the production of DHEA and oxytocin, which are hormones that have benefits for our overall health.
- DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is a hormone that is produced by the adrenal glands (glands that are above the kidneys). DHEA is a precursor to our sex hormones, such as estrogen and testosterone and are converted by the body to hormones. DHEA is important to the body because it can strengthen the immune system, build up the adrenal glands, slow aging process, and improve mood and memory.
- Meanwhile, oxytocin has always been associated with social relationships. In fact, this is also known as cuddle or love hormone. It alleviates stress and therefore leads to a healthier heart.
2. The sexual act also helps increase the satisfaction of couples in their relationship. This provides yet another benefit by encouraging better and more frequent sexual activities. Several studies have already proven how beneficial sex is when it comes to improving our health.
3. Cunnilingus also raises production of endorphins, so you feel good, enjoy being stress-free, and you sleep well at night. This hormone also helps alleviate headaches.
Men who are at risk of heart diseases and prostate cancer should definitely avoid skipping this essential part of foreplay. Not only does it help prevent these deadly diseases, but this oral sex also promotes a longer lasting relationship.