Chocolate juice sounds tempting, but it is actually made from a variety of vegetables. But of course, you can add a bit of chocolates and other sweeteners to give the juice the kind of taste you are looking for. Instead of drinking chocolate milk, you will find that chocolate juice is much healthier and also tastes like real chocolate.
Here are the ingredients of this yellow chocolate juice:
- One orange with the white pith still intact
- Half a banana
- One slice of pineapple measuring one inch thick
- Three tablespoons of yogurt, low-fat
- Four pieces of chocolate (make sure it’s organic)
To make this fantastic choco juice, do the following:
- Get the juice from the pineapple and the orange using your juicer.
- Using your blender, grate the chocolate and then add the other ingredients, including the ice.
- Blend everything and serve.
Dark Choco Juice
Make anyone who hates greens eat their veggies with the following ingredients:
- One and a half banana, frozen
- Three kale leaves, chopped into pieces
- One teaspoon of hemp
- One cup of spinach
- One tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 22 ounces of almond milk
- Coconut water in four frozen cubes
- One teaspoon of flax
- One tablespoon of chocolate protein powder
Simply blend the ingredients together and you will get two servings the juice served in 12-ounce glasses.
Choco Milk Green Juice
Ingredients of this juice are as follows:
- Romaine lettuce
To have the juice, do the following:
- Get the carrot juice using your juicer.
- Juice the greens. You can choose either the romaine lettuce or spinach or you can use both.
- Mix the two juices and drink.
When you mix orange and green ingredients together, you get that dark color. Although you can see that the ingredients are veggies, you will find that this juice actually tastes great.
Cacao-Free Choco Milk Juice
Prepare the following:
- Two and a quarter pounds of carrots
- Five to six ounces of baby spinach
- One head of romaine lettuce
- Chocolate stevia
Here are the steps:
- Place the carrots, spinach, and lettuce into your juicer.
- Using a nut milk bag, strain the juice until there’s no more pulp left. You can use muslin cloth or cheesecloth if you want.
- Add at least four drops of stevia until you get the desired taste.
ChocNut Green Juice
- Water and meat from one Thai coconut
- One cup of pineapple
- One tablespoon of cacao powder
- Two cups of baby spinach
When you have the ingredients listed above, do the following:
- Place the coconut water in the blender.
- Follow it with the other ingredients with the baby spinach as the last one. You can substitute it with any greens you like.
- Add three to four ice cubes if you want it cold.
- Blend and serve.
Most people love chocolate, but not everyone is fond of veggies. You can start eating healthy without sacrificing your sweet tooth with the juice recipes above.