Bananas are already known to be healthy with several health benefits, including rich in vitamins and minerals and can fight diseases – even chronic ones. But the fruits are not the only ones that are beneficial. In fact, the peels actually have a number of uses such as:
- Use the peels as wart remover by rubbing the inner side of the peel directly onto the affected area. You can also put a piece on the wart and place a bandage to secure it there.
- Remove wrinkles by rubbing the inside of the peel onto your face.
- Peels can also be used as hemorrhoid treatment by simply rubbing the peel right on the affected area for at least five minutes. Repeat this four to five times every day.
- Whiten your teeth with banana peel by rubbing it on your teeth for about two minutes. Don’t forget to rinse after. This will work wonders if you provide time for it at least twice every day.
- With a banana peel, there’s no need for commercial polish. You can use it to polish almost anything you want, such as furniture, kitchen utensils, and others.
Next time you eat some bananas, think twice before you throw that peel right into the trash can.