Toxins are everywhere: from the air you breathe to the foods you eat and the beverages you drink – they are on the loose. They can get inside our bodies in just a snap and what’s worse is that they may never get out of our system.
Detoxifying or flushing them out is the only way we can get rid of them and their harmful effects.
But how do you know your body is brimming with toxins and you have to start detoxifying?
Luckily, there are body signs and symptoms, which are confirmations that you need to flush out toxins, including:
1. Skin Complications: Your body will help you flush out the toxin buildup in your body by removing them. The major organs will altogether help on the process of eliminating them but if not successful, the skin then takes over. As a result, there will be skin breakouts or rashes.
2. Insomnia: Liver damage is associated with insomnia and is therefore a sure sign that there is a toxin buildup in your body and you need to flush them out.
3. Increased Belly Fat: Belly fat is also a sign of a toxin buildup inside your body. Once there are toxins inside your body, they just stay inside your abdomen and transform to unwanted belly fat.
4. Chronic Headaches: Once in a while, we may experience headaches due to stress, lack of sleep, and other reasons. However, a headache that keeps coming back can be a sign that your body needs to detoxify. The retention of toxins inside the central nervous system often results to headaches.
5. Lethargy: Your unhealthy diet can be the cause why you feel sluggish most of the time. These food choices contain toxins, which rob your body the energy you are supposed to get from the foods you eat.
6. Low-Grade Fever: Feeling hot is also a symptom that there is an infection or irritation somewhere in your body. Your body raises up its temperature so you can sweat those toxins off, but not so effectively as you only lose a minor 10% off them by sweating.
If reading above confirms your toxin buildup horrors, it can now be the perfect time to detoxify. Living a healthy lifestyle can be your first and ultimate step on detoxifying. Eliminate alcohol and cigarettes; same with refined sugars and saturated fat so you can lighten up your toxin load. Products that are chemical-based, such as shampoos, deodorants, and other household cleaners should only be used at a minimum. Stress also causes toxin build up, so better avoid it as much as you can.
You should always listen to what your body says to you. Take time to observe how you are feeling and that will help you be free from family doctor trips.