After making tea, most of us simply throw away the tea bags to the trash. It may seem the next logical step, but there are actually more uses to these sachets. Here are some of them:
1. Remove bad odor from your shoes by simply putting a tea bag inside them.
2. Tea bags can be used like a cold compress. Just put it in running cold water and you can use it on your skin problems, including bruises. This is also effective against insect bites, scratches, and inflammation.
3. Your old tea bags can actually help get rid of pests, including insects and rodents. Place the sachets in areas where you know the nuisances hide and they will never appear again.
4. Tea bags can absorb unpleasant odors. Place the bags inside your refrigerator to get rid of the bad smell.
5. Soak a tea bag in water and use the liquid to soak your dirty dishes for the rest of the night. In the morning, wash your dishes and you will see they are grease-free.
6. Place the tea bag in the freezer for at least 10 minutes and put on your eyes to revitalize those weary eyes.
Next time to finish enjoying your tea, don’t just throw the tea bag away. Take advantage of their many other uses and you will see just how convenient these bags really are.