More and more women are experiencing infertility. It is a rising problem in today’s society despite the fact that there are infertility types that can easily be cured by natural and home remedies.
Infertility, like many diseases can be a symptom of another problem that something is not working right inside your body.
Causes of infertility
There are a number of causes that may explain why you are having a hard time conceiving. It may included any or a combination of the following: hormone imbalance, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis, physical blockage, inadequate hormone production, short luteal phase, lack of lutenizing hormone, Anovulatory Cycles, high levels or prolactin, and a few others.
So it is really hopeless? Is there anything you can do to be fertile?
Yes, as you can see poor nutrition and exposure to toxins often play a major role in your infertility. And it makes sense; Mother Nature would prefer not to let an innocent child born to a harmful place, that’s without proper nutrition or safe environment.
In many cases of infertility, a simple improvement in diet can do wonders. Even better what we listed here can also help issues in weight, energy, blood sugar level, skin and sleep.
Spices and herbs to improve fertility
1. Ashwagandha – This Indian herb is very common and is also known as Winter Cherry or Indian ginseng. It helps cure infertility in both men and women by normalizing your endocrine systems. It also improves immunity at the same time.
2. Raspberry leaves – Raspberry leaves has been linked to facilitate embryo formation. It is a well known fertility herb and can also normalize hormones. It also has a high nutrient profile (specifically calcium). You can purchase them in capsule form but the leaves itself can be used to prepare a delicious tea.
3. Stinging nettle – This herb has been used for ages to cure uterine malfunctions and improve fertility, which makes it even more appropriate you’re trying to conceive. It is believed to prevent miscarriages as well.
4. Nettle Leaf– Nettle leaf is rich in minerals including vitamin K. It is also perfect for adrenals and kidneys. It rejuvenates and energizes your body which are both needed to improve fertility. It helps reduce stress and is a powerful uterine tonic.
5. Dandelion – Dandelion is rich in vitamins A and C as well as trace minerals. The root is beneficial to the liver and the leaf is mildly diuretic. Can help cleanse your body and remove harmful toxins.
6. Red Clover – Red clover might as well be called a lucky herb as it contains high volume of vitamins and minerals. It has been used to help balance hormones and restore fertility.
Changing your lifestyle to improve fertility
Smoking, drug use, excessive campaign intake, stress can all impair your ability to reproduce. Specifically, the follow activities will make your hard to conceive:
Lack of sleep or erratic sleeping patterns – Sleep plays a vital role in hormone regulation. Make sleeping among your priorities if you want to get pregnant.
Exposure to toxins – Do not expose you self to harmful chemicals, even those found in home. Cleaning materials and strong synthetic make up should be avoided.
Lack of exercise or too much exercise – Anything in excess is not good. Obesity is among the reasons why women become infertile so losing weight means you’re on the right track towards conceiving. But excessive exercise is harmful, not only it drives you too tired but having too little body fat (below 15-18%) can make the body go into an anovulatory state.
High stress levels, both emotional and physical – You’ve probably been told that if you relax you will get pregnant, well there is truth to that. Emotions and play a big role in fertility. So don’t stress yourself and feel the love.
Strong medications or supplements – Some medications, especially antibiotics can hinder your desire to conceive a child. Consult your doctor for more information on the current drugs you are taking.