Our face is the most remarkable part of the human body because it is usually the first thing that other people notice. Many of us focus on losing body weight that we forget our faces.
If you already have a slim body, but you still have your chubby cheeks left, you don’t have to go through any kind of procedure. Just by being patient with regularly doing facial exercises, you can achieve the look you’ve always dreamed of. Here are the best yoga exercises that are easy to do and can reduce double chin and fat cheeks:
The Cheek Workout
This exercise will help reduce your chubby cheeks:
- With your mouth closed and your lips pressed together, start blowing air for 10 seconds.
- Move the air to your left cheek and hold it there for 10 seconds.
- Do the same thing on the right cheek.
Repeat the exercise for 10 to 15 cycles.
Cheek Workout Version 2
This will tone the muscles in your face and eventually help reduce facial fat. Follow the steps below:
- Inhale deeply using your mouth.
- Then fill your mouth with air.
- Make sure that you close your mouth as fast as you can.
- Move the air from one cheek to another as if you’re swishing your mouthwash around your mouth.
Repeat the exercise for 15 cycles.
This is a really easy exercise that most people do without even realizing it:
- Suck your cheeks in, while pursing your lips together.
- Hold the pose as you try your best to smile.
- Maintain that pose for about five seconds.
Continue doing this 10 times to help tone the cheek muscles and reduce face fat.
If you have double chin problems, here’s an exercise that can decrease it:
- Gaze upwards and maintain that position with your head toward the ceiling.
- Your lips should be pulled together tightly.
- Maintain the position for 10 seconds.
- Relax and repeat the exercise 10 times.
In this exercise, you should ensure only your lips are used and no other facial muscles.
These days, the ideal face has high cheekbones, chiseled jawline, and a face that looks slim. It’s not enough to simply pamper your skin. You don’t have to keep wearing makeup to contour your face or even have facial treatments that could have negative side effects. Instead, the facial exercises mentioned above can help you tone the shape of your face and get rid of unnecessary fats.