A huge number of the world’s population is suffering from magnesium deficiency. As a result, many people acquire deadly diseases, including diabetes, cancer, strokes, and heart problems. There are foods that are rich in magnesium, but doctors and health experts know it is magnesium oil that is the most versatile form of the mineral.
Magnesium oil is often used to refresh the body, but it has a ton of benefits and uses that can even help heal certain illnesses. What is important is that people understand that there should be enough magnesium in our system; otherwise, it is easy to develop health issues that can lead to weakness, stress, and even death if not managed.
Why You Need Magnesium Oil
There is a long list of magnesium oil benefits, but the most notable are the following:
- For the Skin: Magnesium oil is great for stimulating and cleansing the skin. It can also remove old skin cells, while encouraging blood flow throughout the body. It also helps induce proper function of the lymphatic system.
- For the Muscles: By spraying the oil to the skin, especially when you have muscle pains, you can get the relief that you want. It is common to apply the oil onto the arms, abdomen, and thighs, so that people no longer have to suffer from sore muscles, muscle spasms, and achy joints.
- For the Hair: Hair loss can be a result of inflammation. Other times, excessive hair fall is caused by calcium deposits in the follicles of the hair. This is why you need magnesium oil if you are suffering from this kind of problem. This is quite useful, especially for the male population.
How to Make Magnesium Oil
Aside from the mentioned benefits above, magnesium oil can also improve sleep for people with sleep disorders. It can also reduce stress, which makes it a versatile remedy for people with mood issues. If you have these kinds of problems, it is useful if you know how to make the oil. While you can buy at stores, knowing how to make magnesium oil can help you a lot. Here’s how you can do it with the following items:
- Half cup of magnesium chloride flakes
- Half cup distilled water
- Spray bottle
- Measuring cup
With the items above ready, here are the steps:
- Boil the water.
- Put the flakes of magnesium chloride in a measuring cup. Glass bowl will work too.
- Pour water to the flakes.
- Dissolve by stirring well.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Place the liquid in a spray bottle, so you can store it in your home.
Distilled water should be used to make sure the oil lasts for at least six months. Now, you have magnesium oil, which can help you with some health issues you’ve been dealing with for quite some time.