Apple cider vinegar is the most popular vinegar on the market. For several centuries, this wonder vinegar has been used for numerous cooking and household purposes.
Proponents even claim it can aid in treating multiple health complications.
It is indeed more than a kitchen ingredient. You can actually use apple cider vinegar in many ways:
- If you want to lose weight naturally, apple cider vinegar can be of assistance. You can easily feel full when it is mixed with your food. All you need to do is dilute two tablespoons max of apple cider vinegar in water before meals.
- The polyphenols found in apple cider vinegar reduce oxidation of bad cholesterol. If you have heart problems or simply want to have a healthier heart, include apple cider vinegar in your daily diet.
- You can turn this healthy vinegar into a deodorant, too. Simply dab a small amount on your underarms and it will act as a “germ-fighter,”helping you get rid of underarm smell – naturally.
- Treat your feet with a relaxing foot bath with apple cider vinegar. Splash the vinegar to warm water and soak your feet for 15 minutes. Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties that will help your feet get rid of the bacterium, which causes the horrible smell.
- When broiling broth, you can add apple cider vinegar when it is on the process of boiling. Not only will it enhance the taste, adding apple cider vinegar helps extract the valuable minerals found in the meat bones, resulting to a healthier broth.
- An effective way of removing contaminants from fruits and vegetables is by rinsing them with apple cider vinegar.
- If you want to have that million dollar smile naturally, you can turn to apple cider vinegar. Remove cavities from your teeth and even whiten them by simply adding a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to half a glass of water when rinsing.
- Shiny locks can be achieved with this wonder vinegar. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water should suffice. After applying your favorite shampoo, rinse the apple cider mixture on your hair and see the results immediately.
- A sure way of detoxifying is by adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar on your daily diet. Through this, you are assured of a body cleanse that will make you feel and look healthier.
Apple cider vinegar is indeed versatile. Plus, with its health properties, your kitchen should never run out of this vinegar.