You do not need the whole day or even an hour to start becoming healthy. You can actually shape up, lose some weight, and get healthier within a minute or less. With the following tricks, you can improve your health within 10 seconds:
1. Drink ice cold water before you exercise and while exercising to improve endurance up to 23%.
2. Expressing yourself, especially through screaming, while you lift can increase your muscle strength up to 25%. You can have another person do this for you, which can provide you additional five to eight percent muscle strength.
3. Don’t throw away the milk from your cereal; otherwise, you’re discarding up to about 40% of the nutrients that should have been in your breakfast.
4. Have a bet with a friend or a colleague about your diet or workout routine that you can stay on the program for six months. There have been many studies in the past that showed betting can help a person achieve the goal up to 97%.
5. If you love eating wheat bread, it is time for you to get rid of it from your diet. Oftentimes, it is just white bread with molasses used to dye it darker. If you’re craving for bread, make sure that it is labeled as “whole grain” or “100% whole wheat.” An even better choice is rye bread, which has fiber so you feel full for longer.
6. Sitting all day long can shorten your life. Take a break every hour by standing up for just 10 seconds – yes, only 10 seconds. Just get up from your chair, count slowly from one to 10, and then you can resume sitting.
7. For those who want to lose weight, here is a simple trick that you should do every day: step on a scale. While it will fluctuate every few days, you will soon see that there is a pattern and you will find yourself understanding the right methods that can help you lose more weight until you reach your weight goal.
8. Prevent feeling cold after showering by drying off starting from your head and working your way down to your toes.
9. Get rid of a hangover by eating asparagus. According to a research in South Korea, when liver cells are exposed to asparagus extract, free radicals are excreted. Additionally, the enzymes that help break down alcohol work faster.
These tricks are simple and for everyone. Whether you are a busy individual or you’re just too lazy to move around and exercise, these 10-second habits can help you become healthier in no time.