The scientists at the State University of New York conducted a study performed via a survey involving the sex lives of almost 300 women and it was discovered that oral sex has an effect on health.
According to the study, 293 females responded and those who performed oral sex on their partners have a much happier and healthier life.
How Does This Happen?
Women who give oral sex have a better life than those who don’t, based on the findings of the study —thanks to the semen. The male’s semen contains chemicals that can alter the mood of a woman, therefore having a positive effect on a woman’s health. The discovery further explained that the seminal fluid can do the following:
- Increase feelings of affection
- Elevate mood
- Induce sleep
What’s more, semen contains at least three kinds of nature’s antidepressants. Scientists investigated more on the subject and they claim that semen has spermatozoa, along with other chemicals such as:
- Cortisol: This is also known as the “stress hormone,” which gives you the ability to adapt to situations that are very stressful. The steroid hormone not only helps you control yourself during fight or flight conditions, but also helps you manage your blood pressure better and even reduce inflammatory responses of the immune system.
- Oxytocin: Another compound found in semen is oxytocin, which is actually a molecule that is also known as the “love hormone.” This is called so because it can trigger several different effects in people, both physically and psychologically. With this hormone, you get the feeling of calmness and closeness to other people. This therefore is the one responsible for increasing affection in women after oral sex.
- Estrone: This type of estrogen (weaker form) is converted by the body to estradiol, which is critical to the sexual and reproductive functions. It is also useful to other organs as well as to the bones.
- Thyrotropin: This hormone is also found in the semen, which helps regulate the creation of hormones related to the thyroid gland. Thyrotropin works as an antidepressant as well.
- Serotonin: Also an antidepressant, serotonin is essential to the nervous system as well as to the other general functions of the body, particularly the gastrointestinal tract. There are studies that claim serotonin can help in bone metabolism and production of breast milk in women.
- Melatonin: Known as the sleep-indulging hormone, melatonin provides other health benefits, including strengthening your immunity and may even prevent cancer.
Semen is indeed rich in chemicals that are helpful to achieving better health. Show this article to your girl next time to convince her that oral sex is not just for you, but for her too.