Baking soda makes the world a better place. How? It can help regulate pH, maintaining a good balance between alkaline and acidity.
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate can neutralize the pH of a certain substance, while stopping further changes in the pH levels. This is what makes baking soda a cheap (usually only costing $1) and effective remedy for almost anything.
1. You can use baking soda as toothpaste by mixing 3% hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Or you can dip your brush that already has toothpaste directly into baking soda.
2. In a half a glass of water, add a teaspoon of baking soda, which you can use as
3. Exfoliate your skin by mixing three parts baking soda to one part water.
4. Simply put baking soda to your underarms for a safe, no harsh chemicals deodorant.
5. Mix baking soda and water until you get a paste. Apply as ointment onto your skin to treat itchiness and skin bites.
6. Make a paste using three parts baking soda and one part water, which you can use as hand cleanser and skin softener.
7. Use baking soda along with your favorite shampoo to clean your hair and make it smoother.
8. In a tub of warm water, liquefy three tablespoons of baking soda and soak your feet into the solution for smoother and healthier feet.
9. Clean your bathtubs, sinks, and tiles with baking soda. You just need to sprinkle it onto a damp sponge and scrub like normal. You can also do this to glossy tiles and fiberglass.
10. Mix two tablespoons of baking soda to water and dish detergent. The solution will remove grease and disinfect your utensils.
11. Baking soda is also good for cleaning the microwave. It will not leave a harsh smell and will keep your equipment clean inside and outside.
12. Add half a cup of baking soda to your laundry detergent and this will make your clothes brighter and cleaner.
13. Simply open the box of baking soda and place it at the back of the refrigerator. It will work as a You can also do this on top of your closet.
14. Freshen up the places around the house, such as the garbage can, carpet, lunchboxes, dishwashers, and cars among others.
15. Baking soda is also a quick way to extinguish small fires.
Whether it is to clean your house, remove bad smell, or even boost your appearance, baking soda is a safe and inexpensive way to accomplish various tasks without the toxic mess unlike commercial products.