Dieting is tricky. You’ve probably heard of a number of terms that health enthusiasts use to refer to their diet plan: organic, gluten-free, whole foods, vegetable and fruits etc. The thing is going on a diet means something needs fixing, and you don’t fix something that isn’t broke.
Diet expert John Berardi, PhD believes that every diet system will one day stop working for you and that you should know “when your diet feels broken.” So he came up with a comprehensive and easy to understand framework for evaluating you diet so you can start fixing it yourself.
Eating healthier is something that we must do, regardless of who we are or what we do. This infographic below addresses perfectly that, plus more.
In summary, Berardi gave the advice below that can help you fix your diet:
1. Remove food items that do not give you sufficient nutrients
2. Control your calorie intake without really counting calories on each meal
3. Know the body type you have and the activities that you do and act on it
4. Monitor your progress religiously
5. Follow every instruction consistently and on a long term, then add new strategies to your dieting
Check the infographic below and don’t forget to share it with your friends.